About Missionaries of Charity (MC)
Founded by Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta in 1946. First WA community established in 2002. Apostolic works here are street ministry among the homeless and those with addictions, visiting the poor in their homes to give spiritual, emotional and material help, sacramental programmes for children and adults.
Archdiocese House of MC
Missionaries of Charity in the Catholic Archdiocese of Perth are located in:
98 Thomas Street
Phone: 08 9451 6122