Role of Social Committee
The social committee is a vibrant part of our Parish, organising various social events through out the year, including fundraising efforts to help us maintain our Parish.
In what ways are the Social Committee implementing their role?
- Planning social event calendars
- Organising announcements, invitations,and publications
- Preparation of food and beverages
- Preparation of event site
- Cleaning site post event
How can I be involved to be part of social committees?
We welcome anyone who is interested to help us. Our team members are:
- are fun-loving
- volunteer our time graciously
- are highly organised