Role of Youth Ministry
Santa Clara Parish has has a vibrant and diverse youth community. They meet for fun, fellowship, mass and formation.
Our regular activities:
- Youth Mass on 1st Sunday of each month.
- Choir group practice on 1st Saturday of each month.
- Strengthening our faith: deep dive into various aspects of Catholic faith, i.e. studying every Sacrament, devotion through Prayers.
- Bible studies: journeying through various parts of the Old and New Testaments.
- Strengthening our friendship: fun activities, games, bowling, etc
- Good Friday Stations of the Cross
- Our famous Christmas carolling
- and more…